Creating and selling a self-help book can be a huge promotional tool – especially for adult businesses! In this informative and insightful class, Jean Marie Stine and M.Christian will explain not just the benefits and methodology of writing a self-help book but the logistics of publishing, distribution, marketing and more!
Attendees will learn:· The special considerations of a sexual self help book
· The four basic types of self-help books
· The 5 key elements of a compelling outline
· How to create dynamic book and chapter titles
· The simple way to develop a winning style
· Using headings and bullets to make pages "user friendly"
· Making case histories and quotations illustrate your point
· How checklists, quizzes and exercises can help the reader
The Center for Sex And Culture
1349 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103
July 2nd, 2015
6:00PM – 8:00PM
Jean Marie Stine is the author of a number of pioneering works of erotica published in the late 1960 and early 1970s, beginning with Season of the Witch in 1968, which was filmed as the motion picture Synapse. Her erotic short stories and novelettes have been collected as "Trans-sexual: Fiction for Gender Queers." She is the Publisher of Renaissance E Books, which includes the Sizzler Editions imprint of premier and groundbreaking erotica
M.Christian is a recognized master of erotica with more than 400 stories in such anthologies as Best American Erotica, Best Gay Erotica, Best Lesbian Erotica, Best Bisexual Erotica, Best Fetish Erotica and many others. He is a sexuality and BDSM educator for venues all across the country -- and an Associate Publisher for Renaissance E Books.